voiceing

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:24:04 -0600

>   Also the piano will not stay tuned long with the hammers crashing about on
> the strings. That's why the piano is never in tune.

Wooop-wooop! General conceptual protection fault. Guarantee tuning forever with
voicing job. Throw self on sword, Yes/No, Ok? Press any key to tank.
Professionalism has performed an illegal operation. Some data may be lost. Do
anything you like to shut down (like it will help at this point). Recommend
reload professionalism (incremental upgrade) - curmudgeon 4.0 and cynic demon
required for long term stability. Too late! Mayday,
mayday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Initiate intuition temporal
back-patch override. File not found! Doom! Doom!

>  In My experience the number ONE COMPLAINT of new piano owners is that the
> piano is too loud or bright.

Yea, but just listen to that BASS! Could you please make the top end pretty and
sweet, with good sustain, without compromising the meat tenderizing properties
of the low end?

Ron N