Coffee spill/Bill Bremmers comments

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:34:51 -0800

Boy your telling me!  Stupid lesson learned- I recently decided to grill
some salmon.  Oops! no lighter fluid.  Hey here's a can of acetone,
maybe that will work!  (glug, glug, glug).  Light about five minutes
later after soaking...  POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    A fireball resembling a
small nuclear blast.  Okay so it worked and we ate salmon that night.
 The coals didn't last long though.  The stuff soaked so well into the
charcoal and burned so hot that within about forty minutes there was
nothing left but ashes.  I guess you could called it "blackened salmon".
 Good though!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV