piano lamps

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:21:00 -0500

Dave,

I support buying a cheap lamp for those who don't want to lay out a lot of money
for a good one, or can't afford to.  One problem I've noticed, though, is that
the ones that are adjustable can tip, since there is often not enough weight in
the base.  Staples used to sell them, and maybe they still do, for under $20.

Regards,
Clyde