S&S Style 2?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:48:43 -0500

Muchas Gracias for all the info on this. I won't see the piano for =
another 2 weeks, and I'm very much looking forward to it (plus it's a =
1.5 hr. ride to get to it). I'm not looking forward to the fact that it =
has been, in my opinion, destroyed historically with the addition of a =
Player System.....................some one get the smelling salts!

The owner has told me that it has been re-whatevered..i'm looking =
forward to this service call.

Thanks all,
Phil

=20