getting punch(y)ings

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:06:57 EST

Over the years I have tried a number of different ways of holding punchings
while leveling keys. I keep them in a compartment box, (you know, the kind
with about 24 1" share cubicles). But to get one out has always been a
challenge.  When I reach my fingers in the cubicle, I wind up picking up
three or four of them. The thick punching aren't too bad, but those thin ones
are a struggle. I've put them in the palm of my hand, and I've laid them on a
flat surface. But I still have difficulty picking up just one punching,
unless I wet my finger. And when you're leveling keys, your fingers have a
tendency to get dirty, so that isn't too sanitary.

So, what are some of you doing? Any tricks any one is willing to pass along
to make leveling keys easier and more sanitary.

Wim