S&S Style 2?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:10:15 -0500

Bob,
    I wrote this not because all the posts are received in a small font
but some are sent that way as a preference for that persons computer. A
normal 12 pt. font size is easily readable by everyone. Some small
standards do make life easier for everyone. Thanks for you interest.

Greg

Moffatt & Sons Piano wrote:

>  Hello Greg, You can increase the font size on all of your incoming
> mail by going to "VIEW" in the tool bar...click on "LARGEST".
> Everything that you receive should come through quite large. At the
> same time, check to see that the font size set for your mail is not
> set to "SMALLEST"! Hope this helps. Bob Moffatt

-
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net