Verituner Users

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:44:31 -0500

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, at 10:39 PM, Farrell wrote:

> For those using the Verituner: How reliable are they. How durable are
> they. What kind of turn-around time have you experienced from the
> manufacturer. Thanks.
>
> Terry Farrell

Terry,
Dave Carpenter will be giving a class on the Verituner at the PA State
Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference, April 4-7, in Valley Forge, PA
(outside Philadelphia). I suggest you get as much exposure to it as
possible before you spend the big bucks. There's plenty of other great
learning to do at this conference as well!
Patrick Draine