Verituner Users

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:37:55 +0100

I have used the Verituner non stop for 3/4 year and I have written many
positive letters about it.
In my opinion this is a state of the art tuning aid, and the main function
it was designed for has already been perfected in such a way that it is hard
to imagine what more there is to desire, except in regard to the way it
looks and the weight.
These last considerations about weight and looks melt away when it comes to
the more than superior - concert tunings - we are able make within 45
minutes.
Today I tuned a Yamaha C7 for a prominent recording studio here in Amsterdam
and it so happened that some 'rather important' musicians were present.
I have this particular tuning filed in the VT-files and the tuning has since
long been 'sharpened' and refined, which is one of the main capabilities of
the Verituner.
The present musicians unanimously (without being aware that the instrument
had been tuned with a VT) were deeply impressed and one even said that he
had never before heard a tuning so brilliant and so harmonious and made in
such a short time (a complete tuning in about 40 minutes, and rock steady
with every now and then a sip of my coffee).

The owner of the studio and I had a very good day today.

PS.
I also noticed that the VT can handle shocks pretty well as I often put my
tool bag behind me on the bicycle when I ride on the brick and cobblestone
streets of old A'dam.

Thank you very much Dave Carpenter!

friendly greetings
from