S&S Style 2?

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:56:50 -0800

Hey there, Phil,
I have a hard time reading your posts, lately, also.  I don't have any way
to adjust the font size on what I receive from you and it is different from
most others. It also looks like it is Bold type, which adds to the
difficulty in reading.  I seem to remember that we were requested to write
to piano text using plain text just because this sort of thing varies so
much from system to system.  You may be setting you font for 12 pt., but it
is coming across on my screen as more like 8 or 9.

Just thought I'd let you know.......that one fellow isn't the only one who
is finding it hard to read your posts.

Hope all is well with you.  Will you be in Chicago?

jeannie
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Phil Bondi
  Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:42 AM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: S&S Style 2?

  ..and sometimes, like with _your_ e-mail client Greg going through the
Majordomo software of this list, I get a task bar right above the body of
this note..I have the option to change the font size, but it doesn't happen
all the time..only with certain e-mail clients. I have my font size set to
12 as a default, but with certain e-mail clients, like yours, when I reply
to your post, again, I get a task bar with font size as one of the options.
Right now it says '10' for the font size. I prefer not to change it for the
simple fact I don't understand why it happens sometimes and not with others.
I'm running Outlook Express, the latest version..another reason why I prefer
NOT to change the font size is to make sure that you're squinting when I
tell you that the next time you think you want to yell at someone on this
list, especially me, you had better duck..I am presently holding my ex NY
tongue for the respect of others..get a life.

  Phil

  Bob,
      I wrote this not because all the posts are received in a small font
but some are sent that way as a preference for that persons computer.