unusual history.

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:06:25 -0600

Hi Wim,

The pitch correction was +22 cents. (17 + 5). I mentioned make and era just
so everyone would know what sort of instrument and it's approximate age. I
agree corfam should not affect pitch *grin*.

No fireplace, no holiday. We have had an unusally mild winter here--but I
would have thought that would ease the load on the dc unit.

At 09:50 AM 2/21/02 EST, you wrote:

>Come on, Don. There could be a multitude of reasons, none of which are
>related to it being a Hamilton with corfam. When you say pitch correction
>of "22 cents including overpull," is that flat or sharp?
>
>But here are some possible reasons why the piano went way out of tune.
>
>1. No water in the bucket.
>2. Customer pulled the plug, but put it back in just before you got there.
>3. Unusual weather changes.
>4. Customer used the fireplace more than usual.
>5. Customer went on vacation and turned down the heat.
>
>Wim

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/