Equal Temperament, Oh really, what else is news?

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 22:52:07 -0800 (PST)

Interesting discussion....

My current "temperament", if you can call it that,
consists of almost pure 5ths, except for an occasional
one that beats like 3 times per second, slightly
faster 4ths (than the 5ths), a somewhat unequal
progression of 3rds (some very slow ones in the lower
temperament), some upper-note-flat octaves in the
killer octave area, and other stuff that needs
polishing....