Frequencies?

Diane Hofstetter dpno2nr@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 05:15:19 -0800 (PST)

 Thanks Stephen!
My audiologist roommate is already studying the numbers!
Diane
  Stephen Birkett <birketts@wright.aps.uoguelph.ca> wrote: > Does anyone know of a site on the net where I can find a chart giving the frequencies for all the notes on the piano? I am at the hearing safety convention and it would be helpful to me in talking with some of these people who understand frequencies a
nd hearing but nothing about piano tuning.
> I don't have much time to research on the internet because of classes, roommates, etc. and would greatlly appreciate it if anyone has this information.
> Thanks !
> Diane Hofstetter

Here ye be Diane, complete with historical note names:

f(Hz)
1 AAA 27.5
2 AAA# 29.1
3 BBB 30.9
4 CC 32.7
5 CC# 34.6
6 DD 36.7
7 DD# 38.9
8 EE 41.2
9 FF 43.7
10 FF# 46.2
11 GG 49.0
12 GG# 51.9
13 AA 55.0
14 AA# 58.3
15 HH 61.7
16 C 65.4
17 C# 69.3
18 D 73.4
19 D# 77.8
20 E 82.4
21 F 87.3
22 F# 92.5
23 G 98.0
24 G# 103.8
25 A 110.0
26 A# 116.5
27 H 123.5
28 c 130.8
29 c# 138.6
30 d 146.8
31 d# 155.6
32 e 164.8
33 f 174.6
34 f# 185.0
35 g 196.0
36 g# 207.7
37 a 220.0
38 a# 233.1
39 h 246.9
40 c1 261.6
41 c#1 277.2
42 d1 293.7
43 d#1 311.1
44 e1 329.6
45 f1 349.2
46 f#1 370.0
47 g1 392.0
48 g#1 415.3
49 a1 440.0
50 a#1 466.2
51 h1 493.9
52 c2 523.3
53 c#2 554.4
54 d2 587.3
55 d#2 622.3
56 e2 659.3
57 f2 698.5
58 f#2 740.0
59 g2 784.0
60 g#2 830.6
61 a2 880.0
62 a#2 932.3
63 h2 987.8

Stephen

Stephen Birkett Fortepianos
Authentic Reproductions of 18th and 19th Century Pianos
464 Winchester Drive
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada N2T 1K5
tel: 519-885-2228