Puzzler: damper squeek and Drachmes

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:04:29 +0100

Besides, I remember that a number of Yamahas of about 3-4 years ago had
developed a bad squeek right after delivery.
I looked and looked, and found it (hey why not?)
It was behind the damper tray. The hinges connected to the wood in the
back,(whatever >that< is called in Ingkelisj -teach me if you know)

My euro cents.

PS. (warning ! off the record)!

The euros are actually not bad for us here in Europe.
>From the beginning I compared them with the situation inthe US : A big vast
Country (with a lot of tuning nerds (:>))  -same here haha- ) and one
cuurency....great!
And it works very well.
Nobody pays in Guilders or Francs or Marks anymore, what a convenience!

I remember driving to greece and changing  money first into D-marks, then
into Austrian Shillings, then into former Jugo Dinars and finally in Greek
Drachmes..........

friendly greetings
from

Antares,