Ray Charles played Overs' no. 003 in concert

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:21:14 +1100

Hi all,

Just a quick report on a concert here in Aus. Ray Charles played our
piano no. 003 in concert last night. It was a great privilege to have
Ray Charles play one of my pianos. He has retained a quite impressive
keyboard technique despite his years. He told his conductor that he
really liked the piano. Regretfully I didn't get to meet the man,
since his human shield of minders proved to be quite an obstacle.

Ron O.
--

        OVERS PIANOS
Grand piano manufacturers