Beginner Student and String Breakage

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 01:06:16 +0100

Sorry I don't understand all here.

Renner sells strings (Roslau) and eventually will make bass strings on
demand, but for these last ones it is not the best answer (long delay).

You should check Baumgartel.
Mrs. Birgit Baumgartel is fine, the price are ok, they have a lot of first
class goodies, and most parts from Renner / Abel, etc + tools, making of
bass strings, etc.

They send the things very fast (2 days) and the shipment is not too high
I've find. One of my colleague in France buy his tuning pins there at a
lesser price than in France, despite the shipment cost.

B. & K.BAUMGARTEL GmbH            Tel  +49 (0365) 413087 / +49 (0365)
4390162
Zeitzer Str. 60/64                                     Fax +49 (0365)
4200135
D-07552 Gera                                          Email
baumgartel@t-online.de

Sorry no catalog on line.

Beside you have great bass strings makers in Germany - Email me privately
and I will find you the addresses.

Good luck

Isaac OLEG