TR: Beginner Student and String Breakage

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 02:20:40 +0100

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]
Envoye : dimanche 24 fevrier 2002 01:39
A : pianotech@ptg.org
Objet : RE: Beginner Student and String Breakage

Laura :

You will find all the European addresses at this link :

http://www.francepianos.com/outillage.htm

The bass strings maker I work with in Germany is :

HellerBass - tel. 0 62 26 4 24 44.

I add the complete address at my post (as a Vcard)

They work very fast (8-10 days back) and the strings are first quality. You
only need 2 length measures (and note name + size of center & winding) that
are : length from first bridge pin -speaking side) to agraffe (or bar) &
length from frame pin to aggraffe (or bar) so called distance B and A.

They will send you a little special tape to mesure this dimensions. This
method for measuring is very fast and easy.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

Isaac

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...