More on this HT thing

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:12:35 -0800

Regarding my recent comments on current research indicating =
documentation on the existence of ET at a much earlier date than =
previously thought.  I spoke with the individual who has done this =
research and he plans an article soon (hopefully to be published in the =
journal) which will more than document the move toward ET both as a =
keyboard/orchestral standard and as a compositional baseline.    I won't =
go into it as that would be unfair to his efforts.  But hopefully, we =
will all be able to read about it soon.  My somewhat lengthy discussion =
with him indicates that the argument is at least compelling if not =
convincing. =20

David Love