Cease Fire! Apologies to all

Paul Chick (EarthLink) tune4@earthlink.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:51:34 -0600

Bill
I commend you for your courage, grace, and honesty.

Respectfully,

Paul Chick
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Billbrpt@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 8:43 PM
  Subject: Cease Fire! Apologies to all

  List,=20

  After a very busy day, I came home to read what had been said about =
everything and I do apologize once again to anyone and everyone who took =
offense to the way I express things. .....

  We can all agree to disagree, yes, and I suggest we all do but let's =
leave at least some room for the minority's rights and opinions.  =
Alternatives to ET for the modern piano is a movement which is not apt =
to go away, nor am I. ......=20

  If you read something I write and see "ranting and raving" or =
disturbed anger, please dismiss the thought entirely.  I don't rant and =
rave and I'm not angry at anyone even if my words may make it appear so. =
 I am a theater actor and creative writer aside from my work as a piano =
technician, so, in the words Bernstein's musical, On The Town, =
"Sometimes, I get carried away".  =20
  ...... I respect all of you.  My goal as a piano technician and member =
of PTG has always been the advancement of the entire profession, not =
just maintaining the status quo.=20

  Sincerely,=20

  Bill Bremmer RPT=20
  Madison, Wisconsin=20
  Click here: -=3Dw w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =3D-=20