Cease Fire! Apologies to all

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:32:56 -0500

List,

Terry (pianolover 88, I'm not sure of the last name) and I have been emailing
each other regarding his response, which I felt was directed at me (he wrote
that it was not) and undeserved.  I'm still smarting a little, but other than
pointing out that "offense" was Bill's term in the first place, I am choosing
to say nothing more about this matter and go on from here.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger