(off topic) request: pray for us

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:48:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ron & Karen,

I'm so sorry to hear you're both going through
something so heart wrenching.  My thoughts and
prayers are with you.  (And I mention both of you
because as husband and wife, you're one!)

I know it's easy to think the worst at a time
like this, but someone bigger than you and I is
in control.  And He loves you.

Brings the mind back to the things that are
really important in life.  Cherish each other and
the time you have together...  it may be many,
many years!!!... and what better way to spend
them than in treasured moments with loved ones?!!

God bless,

Brian T.

--- Ron Koval <drwoodwind@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "I found a lump"
>    Hopefully, words you will never hear, or
> have to speak.  Just met with
> the doctor and she told my wife not to panic,
> yet. (real comforting)  So, as
> we take this new turn on the rollercoaster that
> is life, I ask you, those
> I've met, and many of you I have yet to meet,
> say a prayer for us.
>
> thanks
>
> Ron and Karen Koval

=====