Chip Miller's Figures now available on my website

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:32:48 -0600

Bill,

Just for the record, Chip Miller is not my student. :-) He was a DMA piano
student here who did his dissertation on HT's and his lecture recital used
Chopin with me tuning an HT for him. His presentation was pretty impressive,
with all kinds of computer graphics on a screen, etc., etc.

He also performed for me when Ed Foote was here doing a technical for our
local PTG chapter. Excellent pianist! I was arranging those at the time and
took advantage of Chip's work and interest in HT's.

Thanks for your plug.

Avery