Babe Ruth's sunken Piano

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:56:21 -0500

On Tuesday, February 26, 2002, at 02:47 PM, Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 2/26/02 1:15:18 PM Central Standard Time,=20
> rrg@unlv.edu writes:
>

> Question: =A0Does anyone know who the tech might be in Boston that =
would
> have a hand in this? =A0I would be interested in hearing something =
that=20
> way.
>
> Rob Goodale, RPT

1) There are plenty of techs in the neighborhood (just the next town=20
over from Lannie).
2) The upholstery is located in a former piano bench factory (Acton=20
Piano Bench, as I recall it).
3) It really is a bizarre story. They probably moved April Fools Day up=20=

due to global warming (almost 60 F here in "chilly" New England).
4) Maybe they'll auction off Babe Ruth's piano plate on E-bay after they=20=

figure out what's involved.
Patrick

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available