Virus

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:30:12 -0600

I just finished installing a new version of Norton SystemWorks. This
one is the 2002 version. Also Norton Personal Firewall 2002.

Some interesting differences. Every time I send an e-mail, it scans it
for viruses! I also did a complete scan and found 2 viruses in over
30,000 "files". They were deleted. I think they were in some pictures
or cartoons that I'd saved but not sent to anyone, so hopefully no one
got anything from me.

After my last, and only, virus infection, I want to stay updated!

Avery