List tuning

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:53:37 EST

Today I tuned a piano with an Historical Temperament.  First (at home) I
entered into my RCT the offset tuning chart for the Thomas Moore Temperament
(posted by Ron Koval--thanks).  AND, I entered this temperament into the User
Temperaments section  (posted by Mike, last name unknown, screen name
mjbkspal@execpc.com---thanks), instead of entering one octave's worth
manually into the tuning chart created for each piano, and then tuning
octaves aurally.

Just about the only things I did without help from the list was drive there,
twist the pins, and cash the check.

What a wonderful resource is this list.

Thanks to all who participate,

Tom Sivak