cheap hammers

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:42:18 +0200

Go here:  http://www.abel-pianoparts.de/e4_7.htm

Brian
Joburg
South Africa

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dave Nereson=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: 27 February, 2002 02:24 PM
  Subject: cheap hammers

    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Paul Tizzard=20
    To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
    Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 1:09 PM

    Hi list,

    I'm looking for a list of hammer suppliers, including some who =
perhaps supply "budget hammers' so to speak. I would like to fit new =
hammers to some of the budget pianos here, so I'm looking for something =
that's going to function reasonably well but not be unrealistic in price =
to the owner. I would also like to for them to be able to make up a set =
from samples if possible.=20
    Any info would be appreciated,
    Thanks,

    Paul Tizzard
    Cape Town

        If it's not for a high-quality piano, I would just order the =
cheapest set from the Schaff or American Piano Supply catalogs  (maybe =
in South Africa, you're more familiar with British suppliers; I don't =
know).  --David Nereson, RPT, Denver, CO, USA