way off topic was - Babe Ruth's sunken Piano

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@attbi.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:59:31 -0800

Rob,
Now this year the Mariner's, for sure, are going to take it all! We're =
going to Tucson on the 12th just to watch the Dbacks get clobbered by a =
real team!!!
Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@attbi.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tom Driscoll=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 5:19 AM
  Subject: RE: Babe Ruth's sunken Piano

  <off topic>

  Yankees?  Bahhh!  Go D-Backs, repeat for 2002!!!  The Babe can't save=20
  you now!

  Rob Goodale. RPT
  Las Vegas, NV

  Tom Driscoll wrote:

  >Subject: Re: Babe Ruth's sunken Piano
  >
  >..anything to raise the hopes of the RedSox faithful..
  >
  >Yankee Pinstriper

  Rob,=20
  There have been some contentious moments on this list, but none
  compares to your connecting of my good name with the term "Yankee
  Pinstriper". Yes they are an admirable squad, this group you refer to,
  but as a long suffering and yet devoted member of Red Sox nation the
  words "Tom Driscoll and "Yankee Pinstriper " should not and will not
  appear together again on this or any other  forum.=20
  Las Vegas is a long drive from Massachusetts, so don't make me
  come out there.
  Personally, I became a D-Back fan last fall, but let's not
  forget how close we all came to having to endure another N.Y. Triumph.
  Now, I have to check out what happened yesterday at Sox spring
  training more commonly referred to as Dysfunction -Junction.    Tom
  Driscoll