Key Leveling Devices

Howard F Jackson hjackson8@juno.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:59:11 -0600

Kelly & Bill:
You don't have to keep looking or spend a lot of money.  In the tool
world, much is for sale but not necessarily for use by all.  No need to
spend the money.  All you need is two straight edges: one straight and
one crowned for Steinway and punchings.  I'll be glad to send you a
handouts from my class "Key leveling by Sight & Sound" that was done at a
couple of Texas State Association seminars.  Folks seemed to like the
method.  Send my your mailing address privately.

Give it a try

Howard Jackson, RPT
Registered Piano Technician, Piano Technicians Guild
Monroe, LA   (318) 388-4879
e-mail: Hjackson8@juno.com

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:36:30 -0700 "Kelly & Bill"