Clean piano

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:12:49 -0800

You absolutely MUST get the Spurlock sound board cleaning brush/rake
thingies, (not really sure what to call it, sort of a squeegee for piano
dirt).  Once you use these tools you will never use anything else.  I
have thoroughly cleaned a dirty board in ten minutes with these.   If
you are not familiar with this tool see it here:

http://www.spurlocktools.com/id32.htm

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV