self tuning piano????

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 21:03:17 +0200

 Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

>Del
>
>You make some very good points. I will agree that somewhere down the road
>this might be a very good workable contraption, which might revolutionize
>the
>music world. Cars and planes were invented, and it developed whole new
>industries. But you just don't walk into a hanger and get in a plane. You
>can't even drive a car without a license. Yes, almost every one knows how
>drive, but you have to have some degree of training.

Grin... let me see if I understand this correctly Wim.... are you suggesting
that in the near future we will have to have a liscense to drive a piano....
even on our own property ??

>But what this
>contraption is attempting to do, at this point, is like asking the run of
>the
>mill customer to buy a car with a special contraption that automatically
>changes the oil, adjust the timing, and even clean the spark plugs. If you
>asked a mechanic about something like that, they would have the same
>reaction
>I have.

I thought thats what the new Chryslers did... :)

It isn't that the invention is useless. I list don't think it is
>something that should be sold "over the counter."

Yes... this is definatly an "under the counter" item. :)

>Wim

Just kidding Wim.

RicB
Richard Brekne