Chicago Convention

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:17:42 -0500

Bill,

If HT presentations were shortchanged because there was "not enough
interest," this is something that appears to me to be changing, so in my
mind there is hope that this subject will receive more time in the
future.  I do remember attending a seminar by Ed Foote 2-3 years ago on
HTs.

If there is a constant refusal to schedule time for HTs, maybe it's
partly the fault of the membership.  If all who are interested remember
to request more on the subject when completing the convention
evaluation, it seems that should have some effect sooner or later.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger