improvements

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 May 2002 10:24:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/02 11:50:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
sec@overspianos.com.au writes:

> Actually, over the years an observable trend has thrust itself upon me.
> Invariably, the quality of the piano manufacturer seems to be inversely
> proportional to the number of brand names it manufactures under.
>

> Ron O.

Which brings us back to S&S, and its propensity not to change. Only one
brand, with limited number of models, never changing. Yes, it has under
contract 2 different names, but they are not being made in the same factory.
And there are no other pianos being made in the factory on Long Island.

Wim