HTs on RCT

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Mon, 6 May 2002 10:51:56 -0400

At 7:47 AM -0400 5/6/02, Tvak@AOL.COM wrote:
>Try Broadwood's Best.  It's not too extreme, but will add some color.
>
>Tom Sivak

I don't think Clyde was looking for the text names of recommended
HTs, rather the actual RCT files, downloadable, installable &
executable. I know that's what I'm looking for.

Or is a resource for this contained in Jason Kanter's HT pics
(http://www.rollingball.com/images/HT.pdf). By that I mean, could I
first have RCT calculate the ET on a given piano and then got to the
Tuning Chart page, and subtract from the ¢ deviation figures there,
Jason Kanter's "¢ deviation from ET" as listed in the data table at
the bottom of each "picture of HT" in his .pdf file?

Or are RCT users trading these RCT HT files like baseball bubblegum
cards? (My RCT v3.0 came with 12 well temperaments.)

Let's get Clyde and myself started.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"I'll play it and tell you what it is later...."
     ...........Miles Davis