Sand Blasters - Should be "Bead" Blasters!

Stan Kroeker stan@pianoexperts.mb.ca
Mon, 06 May 2002 10:56:01 -0500

Terry,

See January, February and March 1992 PTJ.  Also, these articles are in
the reprint book titled, General Repair.  I built this blasting cabinet
and use the glass bead abrasive for cleaning keysticks and complete
actions.  If you are careful to shake/blow out the action after
blasting, residual beads are not a problem.

Stan Kroeker
Registered Piano Technician