Kraft Tape

Les Conover locolesco@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 13:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Greg,
    I also prefer the same Kraft tape as you.  I went
on a quest all over town looking for it and came up
empty; it's not available or at least very scarce.  I
used up a roll that had lasted me probably 20 years.
One day I discovered my wife's aunt had a roll of it
in her kitchen, so I traded for it.  If I get another
20 years out of this one, I think that'll be a cue
it's time to retire.  If you (or anyone) want a couple
feet of it, send me a SASE.  I'm in the directory.
The last source of the stuff seems to be your friends,
relatives or neighbors who have some in the back of a
drawer somewhere and don't care about it.
    Regards, Les Conover