Curve on Bridge Bottom

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 6 May 2002 20:31:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2002 12:17:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Curve on Bridge Bottom
> Date:5/6/2002 12:17:50 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:pianobuilders@olynet.com">pianobuilders@olynet.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet

forces  combined was what I was trying to illuminate and the thicker the rib
the stiffer the cumulitive effect or perhaps you disagree? Well ,I mean
unless were talking 2 by 4s which would cut the boards contribution  out of
the equation altogether.