improvements

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 08 May 2002 01:11:32 -0600

At 11:06 AM 06/05/02 -0700, Del wrote:

>>Or, how about the new and improved Model M with a cleaner, clearer bass,
>>a smoother bass/tenor crossover, an improved upper tenor/lower treble, a
>>cleaner treble and consistent action geometry?

Because if they did all that to it then it wouldn't be a Steinway anymore?

I look after some very nice newer Model M pianos that are very clean and
clear with a decent sounding bass/tenor break and that play quite well.
None of them are the "dogs" I hear people complaining about. Am I just
seeing the good ones or something?

                 John