Got some dough to blow, good prices on strings/hammers??

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:54:25 -0500

>How would I do that?
>
>On Wed, 08 May 2002 09:52:56 -0400, "Greg Newell"
><gnewell@ameritech.net> said:
>>
>>  Stephen,
>>           You seem somewhat serious in your endeavors in piano
>>           technology.
>>  Why not set up an account with the various supply houses yourself?
>>
>  > Greg
>
>   Stephen Airy
>   stephenairy@fastmail.fm

Stephen, Greg, List,

By the mere factor of asking how one would set up an account with a
place of business sends a significant signal to me that legal age
might be a very relevant factor here. I'm certainly willing to be
corrected of course.

Also, working on one's own piano doesn't really equate to being in
the business of tuning and repairing pianos, which is the primary
purpose, as I have always understood it to be, of the piano supply
houses that have existed prior to the internet supply houses that
have arisen over time which more easily serve private consumers as
well.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician