Yamaha Policy

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 02:38:30 -0700

Very interesting. But I will continue recommending them to everybody who wants to purchase a piano and asked me previously because is the best relationship between quality and price. Very professional work in the japanese Yamaha factories. It is a pleasure for me working with their pianos. About the replacements it is very easy for me obtain them from Yamaha Europe towards a piano dealer. Just give them the serial number. What´s the problem?
Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain

> "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net> <pianotech@ptg.org> Yamaha PolicyDate: Wed, 8 May 2002 21:43:43 -0700
>
>All,
>Yamaha's policy of not selling parts w/o a serial number is, IMHO, another
>stupid idea they have come up with. Very similar to their statement,
>regarding electronic keyboards, when they first started making/marketing
>them: "In our opinion, the electronic PIANO, will replace acoustic pianos,
>with in 5 years".!!!!!!!!! Yes, they did say it! I swear! Sometimes, they
>don't have a clue. This most current attitude, towards "grey Market" pianos,
>has put them one more notch DOWN on my "recommend" list. And, yes, I have
>told them that. The response was, more or less, a shrug, as if to say, "so
>what?". Bad Policy/PR IMHO!!!!
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com