Aeolean player

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 18:37:20 -0500

> 	My preferred method is dynamite. This method saves you the
> frustration of trying to make this action playable.

	Thanks for the informative helps. It certainly fits my own preferences
to a "T", though these days, a person with any dynamite might be judged
with more than a mild bit of suspicion.  Unfortunately, the owners
haven't quite the sense of humor held by we more enlightened types.  But
the responses beg another, easier, question, I hope.
	First, this is a "new" piano- last twenty five years or so, and thus
isn't an old albatross. the top section is relatively light-weight,
sitting on a board which looks to be about 5-6 inches wide, no more than
3/4 thick, and the width of the case..
	The "new" question-   Can one loosen the four screws, the two bolts,
which look to be about1/8-3/16 in diameter, in the center, and "simply"
slide the thing forward enough that one can get to the action.......... ?
I simply will not deal with 88 rubber tubes.  There is a limit to my
suicidal tendencies.
	Thanks again
les bartlett
houston.