Welt Mignon

BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM BUNKYPIANO@AOL.COM
Sun, 12 May 2002 13:11:25 EDT

If anyone is interested, I have a Steinway Model O, with a Welte-Mignon,
otherwise called a red' welte, manufactured in Hamburg, 1920, the red
designation came from the fact that the reproducer rolls were perforated on
red rolls.  One of the best reproducers ever made, though not too many rolls
availlable, altlhough some are being made as we speak.
For sale, in state of rebuilding, case is stripped, piano is wonderful though
at this state either I or whoever would like, needs to pin block, strings,
etc at this point.  The player stack is in excellent condition as is the
piano action and keys, the expression bellows, below the case all need to be
recovered and valves reworked.
call me at 318/346-6115 if interested, $15k as is.
tom mc nabb
mc nabb music
bunkie, la