S&S model KP, Duo Art

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 13 May 2002 10:12:03 EDT

Well after a full weekend looking at this player, determining what it needs
and considering the work involved to bring it back to the great thingee it
once was......I have decided that it is more than I am willing to start. I
haven't done any serious pneumatic player work in almost 20 years and now I
remember why!! :-)

 If you have any interest in this thingee and want more details e.mail me
privately. I will be glad to furnish more detailed info.....but off list
please.
Jim Bryant (FL)