yamaha C7-something brandnew

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 07:43:48 -0400

Hazen,

I never saw anything quite *that* bad.  It makes you wonder if the
person who did the string work was perhaps not even a tuner of any
type.  Maybe the strings even came from a junk piano somewhere; or were
they universal replacement strings?  Still, that workmanship sounds so
poor that anyone able to think clearly should have been able to do
better.

Regards,
Clyde