center pins in the field

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 14:03:44 -0500

Cut a piece of soft cloth into a 12" by 1" wide. Insert several pins of
each size through the cloth like you would a straight pin. Mark the
cloth above the pins with there size. Roll the cloth and put it into a
35mm film can. I still carry the large pin carrier, but it stays in a
tool box in my car that I can go to in case I run out of something in my
to the house case.
rich