Hammer tapering Jig

Greg Torres Tunapiana440@cox.net
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:41:19 -0500

Roger,

I am also very interested in your work/progress in that endeavor..

If my mind's eye is correctly seeing what you are describing the result
would be similar to hammers on some of the older Yamaha and Kawai pianos I
have encountered having angled cuts on the shoulders giving better clearance
between adjacent hammers?

Best,
Greg Torres

> > I am experimenting with a new jig to taper the hammers, so the mass
reduction cut is made parallel to the