Yamaha Upright hammer flanges

PNHISTIC1@AOL.COM PNHISTIC1@AOL.COM
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:56:43 EDT

Jon, Tony, Roger, et. al,

Thanks for all of the advice!  I am probably going to just replace the
flanges w/cords.  For the negligible cost(roughly 42 cents each, if Schaff
still has any), it seems a bit easier to do it that way.  Plus I get 88 used
yamaha flanges that I can practice
re-cording on....:-)

Still a 5 hour job, I would think....

Dave Stahl