Cleaning the gluepot

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 20 May 2002 16:41:26 +0200

Hello,

Very nice trick , beside, if you put some oyster's carapace in the water,
the tarter (not sure of the word) which is in the water will fix on it and
you will have less tarter on the inside of your recipe.

The same for any boiling recipe (old trick, we have 'heavy' water often in
France.

My new glue pot is so nice with its little recipe part for hot water , part
for glue, and so easy to clean, that I guess I will have it neat always.

I always have the glue pour in distilled water a few hours before cooking
it, and will not add granules in the yet hot glue.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG