Key Leading Efficiency

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:37:53 -0400

I'm leading a set of keys to a pre-determined set of front weights (FWs). I have 1/2" leads, 3/8" leads, and 1/4" leads. I also need to remove some old leads and drill a 9/16" hole to plug. As I see it, is seems to me that it would be real nice to have at least four drill presses set up with these various bits. Of course, I only have one.

What kind of a system do any of you use that makes this process efficient - where you are not switching bits every 3 minutes. I can't imagine doing this all day long switching bits 4,000 times. Thoughts? Ideas?

Terry Farrell