Heavy Action

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:27:26 -0500

Hi Joe,
              They are Renner (Hornbeam). If it's a later SF10 with Renner
hammers, that's where the weight has been added.   The factory changed the
hammers, but not the CNC weight off pattern.
Not so unusual to find the wippen rail mislocated. Magic line and dip will
trouble shoot the problem.  I think the dip specs is .400" dip, giving
about .020" of after touch.
Just a couple of thoughts to try.
Regards Roger