<<OFF TOPIC>> A unique find

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 01:35:05 -0700

You know, Bill and Ted had a "most excellent" phone booth just like =
mine.  It came in pretty useful too. They got to go to some pretty cool =
places and meet all kinds people.  Of course they had George Carlen to =
help out.  Just think, we could go back in time and confirm that Chopin =
thought HTs really did suck.  You could stop Vose & Sons and Whitney =
before they ever went into production.  You could witness the night when =
Henry Steinway got smashed with his buddies and accidentally smudged the =
drawings, thereby placing the sostenuto onto the action instead of in =
the piano.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

    Okay, now the big question... what am I going to do with it?=20

  in reference to an old phone booth.

  Dr. Who would travel the universe. I gues Bill and Ted would too. When =
you hook up a phone, be careful what you dial.
        =20
  John Stroup