Piano Fun Part III

Mike and Jane Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:15:42 -0500

The injustice of it all!  The fun stuff always shows up in Las Vegas, never in Milwaukee!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Goodale <rrg@unlv.edu>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 2:52 PM
Subject: Piano Fun Part III

Time for Piano Fun Part III
-----------------------------------
Explanation
There are those who spend their life playing piano.  There are those who spend their life tuning, repairing, and rebuilding pianos.  Then there are those who seek the most outlandish alternative uses for a piano.  In an effort to credit these brave individuals I am introducing what I hope will become a continuing series.  If you find a good candidate for "Piano Fun",  e-me the link for posting.
----------------------------------

Have you ever considered using a piano as a mode of transportation?  Apparently someone did and displayed their handiwork at a trade show.  This is a piano built out of... (hold on to your tuning hammers), a Yugo.  That's right, the world's worst car is now a piano.  (Note the hood used as a lid complete with prop stick).  I suppose that you would require a crescent wrench to tune it!  (Sorry, the picture isn't very clear).  Link here:

http://www.cruisin66.com/images/y_piano.jpg

Rob Goodale
Las Vegas, NV
Archives: